Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LOTS TO UPDATE!!

Well I know its been about a week since I have updated but I have been on a wonderful vacation to Utah to spend time with my family down there. It started off with me flying in on Wednesday night to Salt Lake to spend some time with my grandma, grandpa, niece Brianna and my good friends Ray and Thea. I got in at about 9:00pm so that fun stuff didnt start until Thursday. On Thursday morning my grandma and I just ran some errans together and she was so wonderful and got me some clothes that I could fit into. After that we went to the store to get ready for the camping trip to Scipio Maple Grove for a family camp out. Thursday night I got together with my best friend Ray and we went to the hospital to see our good friend Thea whom just had a baby boy. He was so stinken cute I couldnt stand it. Hard to believe that she has a baby and that most of my friends from Utah are starting to have kids. We were there for a couple of hours just talking about our good old elementary days and all that good stuff. I sure do miss them and wish I lived closer. Anyways after that hospital stop we ended going back to Ray's house to make home made pizza and just catch up on what has been going on. I once again forgot my camera so I am not able to post pics from Thursday. I got home pretty late and ended up going straight to bed.
Friday morning started off with all of us getting ready for our camping trip and doing last min run arounds before we headed out to Maple Grove to meet up with my folks, Kody, Kayli, Uncle Bill, Josh and Anna. Maple Grove is the best camp area ever. My grandma and her family grew up in a little town called Scipio and ever since I was a little girl we would go there for family reuinons. They have slowly gone away but we are going to try and make it a tradition that every Memorial Day weekend we go out to camp. Once we got there on Friday we did some fishing and just sat around catching up. The trip was alot of fun even though we had rainy and windy weather the whole time. Saturday morning started off with some great weather so we were able to play some games until the storm came in. Pics are coming of the fun camping weekend.
On Monday (yesterday) I ended up driving home with my folks and my brother along with his girlfriend. The drive is not that bad when you have a motor home and you can go into the back and sleep on the bed. We got home pretty late but it was still alot of fun.
This morning after running on 4 hours of good sleep I am pretty tired but have made it to work so I thought I would post during my lunch. When I get home from work and depending on how I feel I will get a couple of pics on of the camp outting. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

sorry I didn't get to see you but I am so glad you had fun

Corynn said...

Fun stuff!