Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!



Today is Trevor's 22nd birthday. I cant believe it. I sure miss my brother but he is doing a great job on the mission and I am so happy he took this step in his life. He is such a goof ball but he wouldnt be the same person if he wasnt. I am so lucky to have him as a brother. He is my best friend and I miss talking to him daily about things. I also miss my shopping buddy during this time but I am sure I can manage and find someone else who has his taste. Happy birthday brother. We love you and miss you tons.

3 comments:

Cooke Family said...

Cammie thank you so much for this woundful post. I am kind of down today because he is not home with use to celabrate. He is a good shopping buddy but I hope I can feel in for now.
Love you Sis
Mom

Felicia H. said...

I miss him too but he will be home before we all know it.

Lauren said...

Such cute layouts you do!