Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND!!

Well to start off again I forgot my camera for my wonderful anniversary weekend. I know I know I am so bad at it. But I can still tell you how it was in writing. It started off with getting a time share thing from my grandma Rosalie to go to a resort in Oro Valley, Arizona. This is a town that is close to Tucson. So we left Wednesday afternoon and got there at about 4pm. When we first got there we just walked around to check out the resort. It had a really nice pool,spa, and reck center. The best part about the resort is the rooms have a full kitchen so we just brought food from home to make dinner and just hang out in our room. Brandon and I kept saying we should just move into these places because of how nice they were. So for dinner that night we had chicken n. biscuits. It was soo good even though we burnt them. Long story. After dinner I got Brandon a movie called "Eagle Eye" for out anniversary with movie junk food items so we decided to turn that on and watch it. Its a good movie but you really have to pay close attention to it. When its 10pm its hard to do that but I still enjoyed it.
On Thursday morning we were up at 8am so we decided to go head down to the pool and lay out there. It was nice because it was first thing in the morning and you dont really have to deal with alot of people. The pool was heated so it was about 80 degrees in the water but you can tell it was still chili but it felt really good to just hang in the water. After hanging by the pool for about an hour we went back to the room to get ready for the day and have breakfast. Brandon had surprised me with a mommy massage and he also got a massage himself (not a mommy one) so we went and got those done for an hour. It was so wonderful and relaxing if you have never gotten one before I highly recommand getting one. I wish I were rich so I could get one every week. So after the massage I called up my cousin Marti who lives just around the corner from the resort so we could get together with her. I havent seen her in about 2 years so I was way excited. We got to her place and just talked and got all caught up on what is going on with life. At about 5:30pm her and her husband Bel took us out to dinner to Chili's it was really good. Than we went back to their place and watched the first half of Lakers and Rockets game. I was starting to get really tired so we went back to the resort and I went straight to bed Brandon stayed up for awhile longer.
Than Friday morning before we checked out we went to hang by the pool again for about an hour and then packed up and left. It was a great couple of days to get away from home and just hang out with my honey. Thanks grandma for the package we really enjoyed it.

When we got home it was time to get back to real life which really stinks after a nice break. We have been waiting for about 2 months to get some information on a loan mortgage modification that we looked into. Well we were suppose to have paper work in the mail that never came so I called the mortgage company up. I told them that we just needed to know what we can do because we are "tight" on money and dont think we can make June's payment as soon as I said that they got us over to a loan person. After talking with them we were able to get our mortgage lowered by $300. Its going to be nice and hopefully we can keep it like that if not get better within the next couple of months. As of right now we are in a 3 month trial where we cant be late or miss any payments and than from there they can tell us if we can keep that payment or go down even more. I am happy with whatever but now for the next three months they just saved me $900.00. Those of you that are interest in this just call your mortgage company and ask them about the loan modification and they can get you started. It is a long process but in the end it can be helpful.
So that was our wonderful weekend. And than next Wed I leave for Utah for a week and the first of June Brandon goes to the Grand Canyon for a week with the young men in our ward so we have alot going on the next couple of weeks. I will post when I get back.

2 comments:

Cooke Family said...

I will remind Cammie to take her camera to scipio and I will also have mine so there will be pictures. Cammie I am so glad you and Brandon were able to have a good time. Can't wait to see you soon. I love you Sis
Mom

Felicia H. said...

It sound like it was a nice get away