Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

BRIANNA'S BIRHTDAY!!



I am posting this a day early because I dont want to forget like I did with my brother Josh. But my wonderful niece will be turning 7 years old tomorrow. Hard to believe that two years ago she looked so little and now she is growing up so much. I feel so lucky to be her Aunt. I wish I could see her more but when we do get to hang out I really do love it. I will be going to Utah this coming up Wed so her and I will be able to spend Friday together. :) Hope you have a great Birthday Brianna I love you lots and so does Uncle Brandon.

1 comment:

Cooke Family said...

Cammie this is great you do such a great job. You are always thinking of others. I think that is one of the reasons I love you so much.
Mom