I lied I have one pic of last night thanks to Corynn. We are only missing Greg and Kristin because they left before we got the pic.
So last night I had a get together with my friends from high school and their spouses and babies (those that have them). I thought it was a fun night. Our good friend Melissa came into town from Virgina and since we dont get to see her much we thought it would be good. It started at 7:00pm and it was mostly just eating, catching up and playing a couple of different games. We ended up ending the night with a good game of American Idol on the Wii. It was alot of fun. Great job to Cameron who took the winning of becoming the next American Idol. The night ended at about 11:00pm and then we went to bed. I didnt get pictures because I am not a camera person which I should probably start better with that seeing as I am going to help my brother with this photo business. So anyways it was great to get together with all the friends and talk about new times and old times.
Onto more news I had my yard sale last weekend and it went pretty well. I was able to make about $100.00 off of it. I sold all my candles most of the holders, all my bath supplies that I have collected over the years, a stero, and the dress that I wore to my brother in laws wedding in April. I still have some other stuff that needs to go but I dont think that it will sale so that will probably just go to Goodwill. I am however going to keep those dresses until I can sale them (or until Nae decided which one she wants). My brother Kody and I have decided we are going to do another sale this Saturday to get rid of some of his stuff. I posted it on craiglist and we have one guy that is wanting to pick up some stuff today so that is nice. I am starting to really like craiglist.
School is finally over for this semester as of next Tuesday for both Brandon and I. Brandon is done with his associates (great job honey) and is thinking he might take some classes in fall to start his BA in something. I on the other hand only have a couple of weeks off because I am going to take one class this summer. If I stop I wont go back. I am taking a World Religions class on Tues and Thursday nights. It should be interesting I hope. Its only about a month long but O well I have to take it. I am hoping I will be done with school Fall 2010. Thats if I take full time next Spring and a class in summer and then the rest in fall. I have 17 credit hours left to get my associates.
So thats about it in our house hold kind of boring I know. Hope all is well.





1 comment:
It sounds so much fun to get together with olg friends.
Post a Comment