
First to my wonderful mother who has been in my life since the beginning of time. She is such a wonferful mom and I couldnt have asked for a better one. Her and I have been very close as mother and daughter and also as friends. It has been great having her in my life because I have learned so much from her. I hope she knows that I love her more than anything and that she is the greatest mom a girl could ask for.

My grandma Rosalie. I couldnt find a picture of just her and I but this is a good one. Even though she is not a mom she is my grandma. She is my best friend and I can call her for anything. Whenever I have a bad day I just think to myself and image getting one of her hugs. I wish I still lived closer so I could have a one of her hugs every day. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has helped with our family and never gives up on anyone. She is always putting others before herself (now I know where I get it from). I love her more than anything and I am glad to have her as a grandma.
Than there is my mother in law. I looked every where for a picture of her and I and couldnt find one at all. I will have to get one. But I just want to let her know that she is a great mother in law. She has brought my wonderful husband into this world so i could have him in my life. She is so full of energy and nothing gets her down. She has been through alot this year but she just keeps going and finds the good in anything. Charlette thanks for being such a wonderful mother in law I dont think I could have asked for a better one.
And to all my friends and family that are moms out there I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!





1 comment:
Cammie thank you so much for the nice words. You are the best daughter and friend a mother could ever ask for. We will have so much fun once little baby boy Bjarnson enters this world. I know your going to be a wounderful mother. I will tell you there is nothing better than being a mother. Remember it is the most important job and rewarding one you will ever have. I love you Sis
Mom
Post a Comment