Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAGGED BY JANE!!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Moving to Arizona from Utah
2. Starting Junior High
3. Became a Cheer Leader
4. Trying to find new friends
5. Wondering if there was a way to move back to Utah.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Homework
2. Work
3. Sleep
4. Homework (I know I already said that but I have way to much)
5. Find a new job

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Quakes rice cakes
2. Snickers
3. Yogurt
4. Ice Cream
5. Popcorn

Five jobs I've had...
1. Waitress
2. Banker
3. Charm Sales
4. Operation Supervisor
5. Wife

Five places I've lived...
1. West Jordan, UT
2. Eveston, WY
3. Sandy, UT
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Chandler, AZ

Five things I'd do if I won a million dollars...
1. Pay off all debt
2. Build my dream home
3. Buy a yellow corvet
4. Stash away for kids college funds
5. Invest it

Five things that made me laugh recently...
1. Brandon
2. My dad
3. My friends
4. Felicia
5. Work (but I dont think its a good laugh I just have to laugh about stuff to make it so I dont get mad)

Five people I tag...
1. Corynn
2. Bethany
3. Felicia
4. Donna
5. Amber

5 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Oh thats cute I made you laugh

Marti said...

Thank goodness neither you or Jane picked me... It would take me forever to answer....

Cooke Family said...

Cammie you never taged me
Mom

Bjarnson Family said...

Mom your name is Donna so yes I did tag you.

amber {and co.} said...

Lol I'm laughing at those last comments between you and your mom :) I'm so glad you put wife as a job because it really is- personal chef, maid, therapist, etc! Also what is charm sales? I'm glad you tagged me (those are always fun!), it will probably be a bit before I get to it tho, the little peanut is all time consuming right now :)