So early this morning Brandon and I were sleeping like normal people do and at 4:45am we hear our door bell ring. I woke up right away and I asked Brandon was that our door bell and he was like yea I think so. But I think he was talking in his sleep because like 10 secs later he was like was that the door bell or was I just dreaming. I was like well I dont think we were both dreaming because I heard it to. So we just sat there for a couple of mins and it rang again. So Brandon got up to go check it out. He had some protection on him just to be on the safe side but we were both like what in the heck is going on. He thought at first it was door bell ditchers but since it happened twice we got up and looked. So when he looked out the beep hole he saw a man dress in Army uniform. He answered the door and was like can I help you.
guy in uniform: Are you Brandon
Brandon: Umm yea
guy in uniform: Brandon Vicent
Brandon: No Brandon Bjarnson
guy in uniform: O man I am so sorry it looks like I got the wrong house. I am looking for Brandon Vicent I just got off the phone with him.
Brandon: Sorry No Brandon Vicent here.
The funny thing is how weird is it that they end up at a house with a person named Brandon that really does live there. Very interesting wake up call at 4:45am.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
haha. Silly. At least it wasn't the cops.
The craziest things seem to follow you and happen to u!!
HAHA my life is full of interesting things I swear. The big man upstairs has alot of trials for me.
How bizarre. Hey, we hope you two are doing well. This will be nice to be able to check in on you guys and see what you're up to.
Post a Comment