Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!

So my good friend Kristin is getting married in Nov so a couple of us girls got together tonight for a Mystery Dinner Party for her Bachrolette party. It was so good and I am glad I was able to spend this night with her. I am not sure if everyone is able to see her headband and whats on it but its something dirty (if you all know what I mean, if not give me a call and I will tell you). Anyways here is also some clips of the good mystery dinner cast. The videos do work they are dark because we were in a dark room.

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I cant see what it says on her headband and I'm curious so text me :)

Corynn said...

I am sorry I missed it. It totally looks like a good time!