Ok so my best friend of all times is getting married this Dec and I am going to be one of her brides maids. She has asked that we wear either a black top with a black skirt or an all black dress. I am going to head towards the black dress because its tough to find a black top and black skirt that really work together. So this girl that I work with has found a couple of dresses that are all black and I want some help deciding which one will be better. She doesnt want them to fancy or to casual.
This one is $169.00

And this one is $30.00
13 comments:
Love them both, the top one looks great and I would pick that one but the next one looks good too but after seeing the prices I would pick the second one. It honest looks just as good plus it's not too fancy!
I agree with Kelsey, you can't beat the bottom one for the price! It's way cute!
Cammie you would look cute in eaither one. But I would pick the 2nd on due to cost. Where did she find the dresses?
Love mom
Cammie I would love to go shopping with you if you want to look at other places.
Mom
The dresses are found at a place called down east basics. They have modest clothing and long under shirts. I think I might go with the second one. I am going to look in Utah because that is where Down East Basics is at.
I love the top one, the the bottom one is cute too...and a FAB deal!!
Hey Cammie, I do remember you from good ol' girls camp :) I greatly appreciate your advice, support, and invite to talk about miscarriages. I am so sorry for your losses and look up to you with your upbeat personality with all that you have been through. It is a very tough situation to be in but with prayer, faith and trust we continue to live happily and look forward to what Heavenly Father has in store for us and what the eternities will bring with our eternal families. I'm gadually healing but I think that this trial will always be a part of my life. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, please keep in touch. I wish you all the happiness and the best of luck.
P.s.
I'd go with the 2nd cute dress, can't pass up an adorable dress for a great price tag ;)
I like the first one! I think it's worth the money, I want one in white. The bottom one looks like something a lawyer would wear.
Definitely the second dress. It is a WAY better dress to add accessories too and would look amazing on you! Plus, you can't beat the price! Good luck!
I love both of them.. Check out Chadwicks online... you might find something there to, at a decent price. The top one is a little more dressy, but both of them would work.
The second one. It is cuter!
I like them both but the second one would probably be used more after the wedding, don't you think?
Plus, the price is great!
The top one is adorable but go with the second one. Cheaper is always better and its still very cute! Oh by the way I've been blogstalking you check out our blog mandmstories.blogspot.com
Post a Comment