Thursday, October 16, 2008
DAY AT THE LAKE!!!
So today in the middle of October Devin, Ashley, Brandon, Ken and myself went to the lake to do some wakeboarding. The weather was pretty nice it hit about 95 degrees today, but the water was probably low 70s. Anyways I have been able to get up on the wakeboard but have never been able to stay up for a long time. The only reason why is because I wasnt able to turn it on the side. However Ashley let me try her board and I got up, stayed up, and turned the board on the side. It was great. So here is a video and some pics of the day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Your so lucky I want to go to the lake. And where is the video?
Mom
Yea for getting up! I still can't get up on a wakeboard. I really want to work on that.
I have never been wakeboarding or water skiing, stupid cold Utah.
Good job sis.
Mom
Felicia you need to come to Arizona one of these days so we can do wakeboarding and Fondue you are sooo missing out.
I'm jealous it's 95 degrees there, its been in the low 60's here! It's definitely time for a visit!
Post a Comment