Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

OOOO COOKIES!!!


So last week I made some chocolate chip cookies for Brandon's work and as I was making those I thought I should make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies as well. So this morning at 7:45am I made the first batch of cookies so Brandon could take some to his sunday school class. Well he decide to tell his work once again that I was making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and everyone told him that he had to bring some in. So after church I came home and made the second patch of cookies so Brandon could take some to work. It has been fun baking because I havent done it in so long and it sure does help having my kitchen aid.

7 comments:

Corynn said...

I love my kitchen aid. I don't think I would bake without it! Maybe I will make some pumpkin cookies soon. Those sound yummy.

Kelsey said...

You have a kitchen aid? I am so jealous!!

amber {and co.} said...

ditto to Kelsey's comment- I've been wanting a Kitchen Aid since we got married! The cookies look delicious :)

Bjarnson Family said...

Yes I have a kitchen aid and I love it. Brandon bought it for me on the first Christmas that we were married. :)

Anonymous said...

Who cares about the kitchen aid...I just want some of those cookies!!!

Cooke Family said...

Cammie come to the house with your kitchen aid and show me how to make some for dad.
Mom

Bjarnson Family said...

Dad I will get you some of these cookies. I just have to find sometime to get out there.