Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My new sweet baby - Our Baby Girl !

I think this kind of looks like me when I was at the age of about 5-6 I am not even kidding. When I get to my mom's house I will see if I can find a pic that will prove it. Kind of freaky.

What do you think about my little new baby Our Baby Girl ?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

4 comments:

Cooke Family said...

Cammie you are to cute. Lets get a real baby made.
I love You Mom

Jane said...

I will have to try it and see if it comes out looking anything like either of my boys :-)

Felicia H. said...

The girl is cute the boy is scary looking.

Marti said...

So CUTE!!! Like Jane, I'll put the boys dad and my pics together and see if they came out right....