Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY LIFE GETS MORE INTERESTING EVERYDAY!!

So you guys are probably wondering what this title is getting at. Well I can tell you. I am having a very interesting situation going on at work with a customer. First off I have not seen this guy in like 8 months not even kidding. Well about two months ago he came into the branch to complain about me to my Assitant Manager by telling her that I have the worse customer service skills and I need to learn how to help customers better. So at that point she addressed it to me and I got written up about which really made me upset and I didnt sign it because I told her that I hadnt seen him in forever and its not fair to me that he comes back months later to complain. So that couple of months went by. Well Thursday the 25th of Sept the customer went into another location and was talking really bad about me. He was stating that my brother and I would follow him everywhere he would go and then slash his tires and got him arrested at the grocery store as soon as he walked in the door. He also told them that I use to go to school with his daughter and cause problems with her, and that I worked at Pizza Hut and I would throw dough across the counter at him. First off I dont know who is daughter is and I have never worked at Pizza Hut. So my management team said they would get this taken care of and well like a week later it has not been done.
So yesterday the same customer went to the same location and was upset about his account being bad. He then was blaming it on me saying I was the one pulling money out of his account. He then told the employee he was working with that he was going to come and "BEAT ME UP" and that I could be dead in the morning. So I contacted my security speciallist to find out what to do and he told me to go to the courts and place a restraining order againtst this guy and to file a police report.
So this morning I went to the courts and spent 3 hours to get this report done and they will serve the guy first thing tomorrow morning with the restraining order. O how fun is my life.

8 comments:

Marti said...

He is very unbalanced! PLEASE be very careful for the next little while. Not trying to sound alarmist,but I just want you to be safe.

Jenna Lee said...

oh man how I do not miss the customer at the bank. And that is very weird that he was also making up things about you, he sounds crazy... I hope your managers are closing his account... is it an old customer that I know??

Bjarnson Family said...

Actually my managers should have closed his account a week ago and never did because they wanted to work it out first. So they are both out of town until Monday and Goodwin thats the customer started doing more threats. So I have been taking care of it on my own.

Corynn said...

How funny.

Felicia H. said...

Thats creepy! be careful, no being alone at night not even to walk to your car!

amber {and co.} said...

holy crap are you serious!? Oh Cammie your life is never dull :) Be careful missy, this guy sounds like a nut job! (Pepper spray is never a bad idea and easy to carry around? :) And keep us updated on any new developments!

Kelsey said...

wow that's crazy cammie!! I can't believe that. U will have to keep us updated on what happens, if he does anything else!! I didn't get ur number at the party so send me a text anytime so I can gave it. Also if u wanna hang out while in UT just let me know...

Jane said...

Oh you poor thing! I'm glad you are being assertive about it. You go girl!