Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NEW HAIR DUE!!

So my good friend Jennifer Gee needed a hair model today for her interview with Dolce. The guide lines that she needed to follow was the line needed to sit on the neck and she needed to foil some color to my hair. You arent really able to see the color in my hair but its all good (this is the second time we have tried and my hair just doesnt want to show color). Well anyways here is a picture of the new dew. I really liked how it turned out. I havent had it this short in a very long time but it will be nice for the summer time.

9 comments:

Cooke Family said...

It looks really cute.
Mom

Bethany and Cameron said...

Very cute! I love it!:)

Corynn said...

I like it. That is what my hair was kind of like for a while. It needs to be cut again now... but yea! I like it!

~*j*~ said...

Dolcesalonandspa.com :) hee hee Glad you like it girl!

Erica Hanks said...

I love it!! too cute!

Tonja said...

Totally cute!! Thanks for the house buying tips. It's hard cause I've been in and out of town for the last couple of weeks and it looks as if my whole summer is going to be like that. Anyway, your hair is adorable!

The Butlers said...

Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the length on you!!

Felicia H. said...

I love it!

Danae Jene' Nay said...

Very cute! I love it!!!