So this past week has been pretty depressing, fun, lots of work all the above. It started off with Tuesday when I started my first day of summer school. I have decided that I need to keep going with school or I will never go back if I have to stop. I have about 24 credits left that I have to take before I get my associates in arts. I know I know pretty sad that my two year degree so far has taken me 5 years and longer to get but when you take classes here and there and didnt do so hot your first year around it comes and bites you in the butt. But I am hoping I can be done by Dec 2010 if I work my butt off. So I am taking a World Religions class this summer 1 semester and thinking that I might take a computer class online over summer 2 semester but we will see how I feel. I will have to take off the fall semester and than start back up in Spring and will have to take at least 7 credit hours that time, do summer classes again and then finish up in the fall and then i can graduate by Dec 2010. I will make sure I kick butt because I just want to be done. From there I will decide what I want to do with my life. So anyways this class is Tue and Thur nights from 7:10-9:50pm so it makes for a long day but its good for me. I took this class my first year of college but didnt like the teacher so I ended up dropping the class so I made sure that this time around I didnt get the same teacher well two weeks before the class had started they changed it to my old teacher. I was upset but I had no choice and couldnt drop it or I would have been out 228 bucks and I was not about to do that. He is still the same strict teacher that he was my first year but at least I now know what to expect from him. It should be good and I will make sure I keep a great attitude about it.
Than on Wednesday I got ready for the day and went to lunch with a friend from high school that I havent seen in a very long time. It was great to catch up with her and talk about the good old times and the new times that are going on in our lives. After lunch I had to take Brandon to the church to meet up with the young men in our ward because they were going to hike the Grand Canyon and they asked Brandon to go since he has done it three other times before this. He was so excited to go and see the new changes that have gone on down there. For those of you that dont know about a year ago it flooded and ruined alot of the Canyon so alot has changed. He was gone from Wednesday and got back on Saturday afternoon. I will post pictures later this week of his advanture. Since I didnt want to be home alone all week I went to my folks house to hang out with my mom, Kody and Kayli before the two of them left to Cali. It was great spending the last couple days with them. We had a great time staying up late and just playing games as a family. It was sure hard to say goodbye to them on Saturday but they will be back in a couple of weeks for the 4th of July weekend.
The rest of the weekend we just hung out as a couple and had some friends over on Saturday night. My friend Jen cut my hair but its going to go shorter tomorrow because she needs a model and I want a change. Again I will post pictures once my hair is totally done. So that was my long week hope everyone else had a great week.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
School is a pain huh. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment