Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BRANDON'S HIKING TRIP TO GRAND CANYON!!

These are not in any order and I wish I knew what all the falls were called. But as you can see its very beautiful down there. Brandon said that the leaders want to go back down with their wives next year, but let me tell you I dont hike however I may have to start getting in shape so I can join the fun.







4 comments:

Corynn said...

Crazy kid! Looks beautiful though.

Kody and Kayli Jones Cooke said...

I WANT TO GO BACK DOWN SO BAD!!!

Kody and Kayli Jones Cooke said...

Cammie is the picture of the rocks where navajo falls use to be?

Bjarnson Family said...

I have no idea where this stuff is at. You will have to call brandon or I will have him call you this weekend so he can explain what the new stuff is.