Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A TEAR TO MY EYE!!

So its official my little brother the youngest one out of the four of us has decided to venture off on his own and move away from the family. On Saturday he will be moving to Cali with his girlfriend and her family. :( This is going to be a huge step for him but I think it will be good for him but at the same time I cant belive its happening. Its like yesterday he was just a baby and I was the one rocking him to sleep and getting upset when my other brothers would pick on him. Kody and I have become very close over the years specially since it has only been the two of us in the state of Arizona for a long time. He is such a great brother and I hope he knows that I am proud of him and all he does. He also needs to remember that whenever he is ready to come home he can because I wont be sad if he does. I sure will miss him but I am glad its only a short drive if I ever want to go out and do a quick weekend visit. Love you Boof.



4 comments:

Cooke Family said...

Yes this is going to be hard on Grant and I but we both believe we have raised him right and he will do the right thing. We really believe Kalyi is part of are family we love her tons. I am also glad it is only a 5 hour drive to go see my little boof. I am going to miss him more than words can say. I love you Boof.
Mom

Felicia H. said...

I miss the little Kody with the cute birthmark on his bum. I want the little Kody back:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I remember when IO use to hang out at the Cooke house and go to his baseball games. It is so weird (a good weird) to see him all grown up! I'll miss ya :(

Corynn said...

Good luck Kody!