Well I guess its about time to make a post on this blog. Things have been very crazy to find out why you will have to go to my other blog at www.babystuff09.blogspot.com to get the story. Its to much to type on this post when its already written out. :)
So I enrolled in a summer class this past semester but had to drop it due to the situation that I am in. I am kind of annoyed that I had to drop it because 5 years ago I had to drop it as well. So that means I have to try and take it once again. Hopefully third times the charm for that class. :) It was a world religion class and I was doing so well on it. But its for the best that I dropped it.
Brandon has been busy with work and doing things around the house. But he is still enjoying what he does and enjoying his summer activities.
So needless to say the Bjarnson household is boring, exciting and interesting all in one thing. i just dont have much to post. But just hope all is going well with everyone.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment