Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

YARD SALE!!

So I have decided that I am going to have a yard sale this weekend. I have so much crap that I need and want to get rid of so I figured why not make some money off of it. The stuff that I want to get rid of are candles, prom dresses and etc. I just hope I can get peoples attention to come out for the yard sale and that I can sale some of this crap. I think I will do it for a couple of weekends and then after that its off to Goodwill. I can also make money off Goodwill because you can get a tax refund but that way I would have to wait a whole year for that. But we shall see. I think it will be fun. The last time I had a yard sale is the month before I got married when I was living out in PV and I sold my Neon for $700 so I guess I do have good luck on yard sales. So I will let you all know how it goes this weekend. :)

5 comments:

Felicia H. said...

If you can't sell your dresses you should see if danay would want them. I wish I was going to be out there to help you I love yard sales!

Bjarnson Family said...

I just dont want to give them away is all. They are still in really good condition and in style so I can still make good money off them. But if I cant get rid of them I will talk with her. Of course I can cut her a deal.

Riggs Family said...

Your mom told Danay that you said she could have them- but thats ok- She will have fun shopping for some.
April

Bjarnson Family said...

If she wants to check some of them out she can that is not a problem I just dont want to give all of them away.

Danae Jene' Nay said...

Hey Cammie, my mom said that you called and talked to her and you said that you said i though i was upset that i wasnt getting your dresses. Im sorry you felt that way, im not upset at all and i think you should sell them!! Thanks for caring though!And im sorry you thought i felt like that! Sorry for doing this over the blog but idk how else to get a hold of you right now! Im really sorry and that was not my intentions with the entire dress thing on my blog. I hope you understand. I love you!