Thursday, April 23, 2009
NEED HELP!!
Ok so I am thinking I want to cut my hair about midlength short. My cousin said she would do it for me when she is coming in town but I am not sure on how short I should go. I want to have it long enough still to put in a pony tail but short enough that it wont drive me crazy with the summer heat and new baby. It has to be easy to do because right now it is easy to do because I can just let it air dry but its at the point where that is all it does. Its also starting to pick up alot of static which is driving me crazy. So those that will help me decide what I should do to cut my hair and what length let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I don't want you to cute it, let it grow long.
Love Y a
Mom
you must be pregnant! j/k.
Shoulder length. And a big bang, or frame around your face. But keep the back part all one length, no layers. Then it will look thicker and you wont have whispy hairs getting all static-like.
One of the best advices I got when I was pregnant was to not do anything too drastict to your hair. Your body is going through so many different changes and cutting your hair too short, or with a new do that you've never had can really make you look funny. Since you're very skinny this shouldn't be too bad, but for us of a more meaty kind a short hair cut just makes you look FAT when pregnant. Save the urge to do something new and different for after the baby.
run a dryer sheet over your hair it will get rid of the static.
Post a Comment