
So today is my mom's birthday. She is 20+20 something years old and couldnt look any better than she does. It is also my birthday and I couldnt be happier than to share this special day with her. We have always had a good time when our birthday comes around. Mom I just want to let you know that I love you and I am so grateful you are my mom. You are a strong person and have been through alot but are working so hard to get through it all. Please remember that I love you and you are looking wonderful. Have a great birthday today!!!





3 comments:
Cammie thats so much for the post on your blog. They only thing getting me though the day is knowing I have you to share it with. You are an amazing daughter I am the lucky one.
I love you always Mom
Happy birthday both of you!
Cammie-
Happy belated Birthday! I love you both! Donna- it sounds like you are doing great! That makes me so happy. I want all of your dreams to come true. You make a wonderful grandma. Being a grandma is so much funner than being mom- You never have to say no! Cammie you look so cute with your little belly. You are always in my prayer. You will make a great mom!
Love you guys!
April
Post a Comment