From left to right Me and my new hair due (not my baby) Melinda, Corynn, Alison and Ember.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
CORYNN'S BABYSHOWER!!
Well I forgot my camera when I helped throw a surprise baby shower for my friend Corynn but I was able to get this group shot of those that helped planned the shower. It was a fun day. It started off with my brother Kody and I doing her maternity pictures down at my place. It ended a bit early so I was trying to drag it along so I wouldnt get there to early. I was even driving really slow to her place. She lives out in Maricopa so it took me about 45 mins to get there. I think she knew something was going on that day because everything was happening at the same time. Her sister was coming into town, we had the photo shoot, and Melinda the other girl that helped was asking for addresses. I think Corynn thought we were going to do it at my place but when that wasnt the case I dont think she was thinking much of it anymore. So on the way back to her house and when we drove around the corner she told me that she was going to hurt me because of the surprise. The theme was PJ since she has been on bed rest. I hope she had fun because I sure did.

From left to right Me and my new hair due (not my baby) Melinda, Corynn, Alison and Ember.
From left to right Me and my new hair due (not my baby) Melinda, Corynn, Alison and Ember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
so fun- that was sweet of you to help plan it! You'll have to post some of the maternity pics you guys did
If you look at the Arizona sun photography link you can see them.
I wish I could have been there
I am glad that you found my blog! I am very excited to get to know you better. We are going to have to get together soon again. Maybe we should all go out to dinner this time. When you own your own wedding planning business and need a partner let me know. I looked into that a couple years ago. What a fun business! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on that one.
Post a Comment