quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know
1. I am always on the computer checking if people have updated their blog or anything. Even though I checked it like 5 mins before.
2. I think there are times when I start talking about something and I give to much detail when its not needed.
3. I would rather text or something else beside talking with someone on the phone. Even though its so much easier to get the point across when you just talk with them.
4. When someone is talking to me for along time about nothing I tend to daydream and act like I am listening when really I am not.
5. When I drink Dr.Pepper I would rather have a fountain drink then a can or a bottle. However if I cant get the fountain drink then I have to poor it in a cup with tons of ice.
6. I always have to have an under shirt on even when Its not necessary.
I tag: Anna Cooke, Jenna Lee, Kami Luthy, Bethany Comerford and Sam Phillips.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Haha. I used to be that way with my undershirts. I should have thought of that! I had a hard time thinking of quirks I possess... even though I know I have a ton!
Post a Comment