Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

SLACKING!!

Hey everyone I know I have been slacking on my blog but nothing to exciting has been going on since I got back from vacation which totally stinks.
However I do have some news from my doctors on my blood test that I had about three weeks ago. I have a hard time understanding it because they dont know everything about the results because my doctor is not a speciallist. Anyways what they told me is my Protein level is way to high. Its at 102% and its only suppose to be at 65%. I know what you are all thinking wow you eat alot of meat and peanuts but to tell you the truth I really dont and it doesnt have anything to do with what I eat. Its an autoamune thing in my body so pretty much its just there. My doctor is not sure how they handle or what they do to fix it but she does know it can be fixed and it should prevent us from having another miscarriage. I will let everyone know how it goes next week after we get the answer from the speciallist.
Hope things are going good for everyone.

5 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Good luck with the specialist! I hope they can help you!!

amber {and co.} said...

I'm so glad they were able to figure it out and more importantly that it's fixable! And as far as autoimmune diseases go that's one of the better ones to have, you guys are in our prayers! Keep us updated!

Corynn said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes with the specialist.

STU said...

Hey i got a call from my doctor today...turns out i have high protein too

Felicia H. said...

I cant wait to hear what the specialist says!