beleve it or not i read that book...in a day i might add...lol. i like it :)Stu
You still have three books to go so you better hurry.
Countdown is on- whoo hoo! I'm so glad you like it!
I am so glad to see that you are a twilight fan. I am so excited that it is coming out 3 weeks earlier! Have you read the partial draft of Midnight Sun? It's on Stephenie Meyers website.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
beleve it or not i read that book...in a day i might add...lol. i like it :)
Stu
You still have three books to go so you better hurry.
Countdown is on- whoo hoo! I'm so glad you like it!
I am so glad to see that you are a twilight fan. I am so excited that it is coming out 3 weeks earlier! Have you read the partial draft of Midnight Sun? It's on Stephenie Meyers website.
Post a Comment