Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WHAT A BREAK!!!


Brianna Bowling. She was so funny the ball was heavy so when she throw it, it would just make a huge thud like it was going to break. She had fun though.

Brianna and I at the bowling alley. It was nice to have her to myself but she is a handful. So full of energy. Love her lots.

My cousin Felicia and I. It was nice to see her. She did my hair for some pictures that my aunt took.

Me with my friends Rachel and Anna. It was so nice to see them both. I have known this family for 22 years. We grew up together.

My good Friend Amber. It was so great to see her. She is 34 weeks pregnant so I hope to make it to the birth in October.

So I have made it home ok. It was a nice trip but its sure nice to be home with my husband. So the trip started off with me going to Utah for a week. I left on Friday the 22nd to go to my grandma's house to surprise my good friend Rachel. She has been on a mission in Spain for the last year and a half. I got into Utah at 10:30pm and when I got there my grandma said they were having a party at Rachel's house and she hoped we didnt miss it. But once we got home I had just missed them by like 20 mins, so Rachel's mom Kathy told me I should come over early in the morning to wake Ray up for work. So thats just want I did. It was so great to see Ray she was all excited because she had no idea that I was coming. I walked downstairs to her room and she was just barely waking up and when she saw me her mouth just fell opened. She is looking good and really hasnt changed all that much.
So through out the week I stayed busy. I took my niece Brianna bowling on Monday before she started school and that was way fun. I won the first game and she won the second game. After bowling we played some acrade games and just took it easy for the rest of the time.
The rest of the week I hung out with Ray as much as possible and even spent the whole day with my grandma. On Tuesday I went out to my Aunt's to see her, my grandma and my cousins it was nice to see them because I havent seen them since my other Aunt's furnal in dec. On Thursday I went out to Provo to see my good friend Amber and then I just took it easy the last night.
On Friday the 29th I headed to Lake Powell with my brother and his family to meet up with my parents and my other brother and also some friends that joined us this year.
The lake was really fun even though the first night we got rained out and the second day for alot of the time. But it was nice to just spend time with friends and family that we dont get to see all that much. We were suppose to come home on Tuesday the second but my mom's eyes were swallon shut so we came home on Monday with the rest of the group. I didnt get to many pictures because it was raining the whole time but I did get some. Hope everyone had a great three day weekend.

4 comments:

Corynn said...

sounds busy, but fun. Welcome home!

Bjarnson Family said...

It was way busy but tons of fun. However I am so glad to be home.

amber {and co.} said...

I'm so glad I got to see you, that was the best 5 hours I've ever spent in Red Robin! :) Although that picture is super cute of you but questionable of me... :)

Bjarnson Family said...

That was a great 5 hours. I couldnt believe how fast it went by though it definitly didnt feel like 5 hours. You are way cute Amber.