Monday, December 8, 2008
UTAH JAZZ AND PHOENIX SUNS GAME!!
On Saturday night my dad, Kody, his girlfriend Kayli, Brandon and I were able to go to the Jazz Suns game. It has been fun going the last year to these games as a family. I didnt get to many pictures because I was into the game to much and I really didnt feel like taking that many pics. It was a good game however the Utah Jazz lost by 2 points. It was pretty funny because at the end of the first three quarters the teams were tied. I thought for sure we could win it but we didnt have that luck. I think Kody and I were making the Suns fans behind us upset because they were yelling at the end of the game "Utah Sucks" I dont think we sucked because it could have been a worse lost. Anyways it was still fun and I hope to do it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Sucks we lost but its fun going to the games anyways
Sounds like a fun outing!
I'm playing catch up on everyones blog..... I am so happy that you got a new job, do you like it?? I am glad to hear you got to go to the game... I remember when we first started working together that is what you got Brandon for Christmas... now 3 years later you are still going, how fun!!
Jenna, Its good hearing from you. Its been far to long. We need to get together for lunch or something again. We sure do love the Jazz Suns game. I think its going to be our new tradition.
Post a Comment