Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

JUST OUR LUCK!!

Well I sure hope nothing else goes horrible in the Bjarnson household because I dont know what else it can be. This year has been so crappy and I sure hope its a better one next year.
So today at work everything was going fine until about 3:15pm when this guy came down to see why my computer wasnt working at work. As he was working on it he was telling us about an accident that he witness in the parking lot at my work. He told us that three cars were involved one that was drinking and two park cars. He then said the lady that was drinking a vehical had some kind of trouble and the next thing he knew she was jumping a curb and hit a park car that was an SUV. Well that SUV than spun and well my car was the lucky one that stopped it. I was like what kind of car was it and he began explaining my car. So when I walked out to see what had happened long and behold I see my car was involved. Thats right my brand new 5 months old car has been hit while it was parked. The SUV was pushed in the front passenger door, and my car was not able to be moved until the SUV was moved. Lucky the lady hadnt left yet and we were able to exchange insurance information. When the SUV was finally moved I was able to see the damage to my car. I am thinking there is about $500-$600 worth of damage to the car. They will have to get a new passenger door and fender. We may have to get a paint job but we will see how that goes when I go get the damage looked at and see what they say will have to be done. Like I said I sure hope next year goes better than this year.

4 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Remember it could be worse, you could have been in trhe car and hurt in the accident. Things can be fixed but if something happened to you we could never have you back. I love you and really hope lots of great things happen for you next year.

paxtonfam said...

You're luck would have been worse if she had driven away! Then you'd be screwed on the insurance thing. So at least she was still there...

Bjarnson Family said...

I agree with you both it could have been alot worse. It was just a horrible day yesterday and that made it even worse.

blair and maisy said...

Trust me- that's more that $500 worth of damage. When someone just broke into my handle it was $1000 worth of damage because they had to repaint around it. I'm sorry that it was your car that got hit! I'm sure next year will be better.