The last couple of nights Brandon and I have been doing Christmas Decorating. We got the lights up outside and did the tree. Also tonight we made a gingerbread house for fun. It was nice to spend time together. Hope everyone has a great Christmas Season.
Fun stuff, I love doing ginger bread houses...done them since I can remember! And the tree and house looks nice, we are running late on our decorations!
5 comments:
Fun stuff, I love doing ginger bread houses...done them since I can remember! And the tree and house looks nice, we are running late on our decorations!
I am so excited to do gingerbread houses with Allston, your turned out so cute.
I love all of your christmas decorations they look really nice.
We put our stuff up last Sunday and Joy was way excited. Enjoy your time together. Those were some of our favorite memories when we were newlyweds.
I dont know if you would really call us newly weds we are going on three years come May. But it was still nice being together and doing this together.
Love the gingerbread house and all the blue decor!
Post a Comment