Well Christmas time is over and it was a pretty good christmas. It was a busy one but it was a great time had. On Christmas Eve we spent it with my family. We got there around 2pm and just hung out until 11pm. We baked a whole lot, had dinner and just played video games all night. We got some great stuff from my folks expecially the dresser and the night stands. Thanks mom and dad. That night we headed up to Brandon's folks so we could spend Christmas with them. We got there pretty late and woke up Christmas morning pretty early. It was fun to have all his family together because this is going to be the last one for a couple of years because Brandon's brother Stuart will be going on his mission in Feb. We got some gift cards from Brandon's folks so we could get a new laptop. Thanks to them as well.
The day after Christmas I headed to Salt Lake with my parents, brother Kody and his girl friend Kayli. It was a very long drive. Once we got to Flagstaff we had icy roads alot of the way that we were only going 40-45 miles the rest of the way. We finally made it to Utah at about 9:30pm. My grandma and Uncle Bill met us at my brother Josh's house so we could do presents with them. It was great to go and do that.
The following morning I was able to attend my best friend Rachel Horton's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. It was really early in the morning but it was so great to be there for her. It was sooo cold waiting outside for her to come out but I made it through. So all day Saturday I just had Rachel's wedding to attend.
Sunday morning my family was able to go sledding. It was so much fun. We did have alot of bumbs and brusies but that didnt stop all of us from having a great time. That is the only reason why I miss the snow. That night my mom and I went to her family Christmas party. It was just a small get together but it was great to see them. I havent seen them for a year now which was at my Aunt's funeral. I was so excited to see my cousins Tyller, Jaron and Rylie. They are looking so good.
Monday afternoon my grandma Rosalie and I went to see the movie Twilight. I was suppose to take her when she was in Arizona last but something came up that I couldnt. So I took her while I was there. I love that movie and I think she did as well. Monday night I headed home. I was suppose to leave at 9;45pm but my flight was delayed by an hour so I didnt get home until late.
Over all it was a great trip and a great Christmas. I will have videos and pictures posted soon.
Have a Happy New Year Everyone and be safe.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment