Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OUR NEW TOY!!!





SO Brandon and I finally got a new car. It has taken awhile to convince Brandon that we needed to get one, but once his wife got stranded on the side of the road heading to the middle of no where he thought it was about it to get one. Yea I was heading out to Maricopa to see my friend Corynn and on the way out my car stold on me twice. The whole dashboard just shut off and I had to start coasting to finally stop. I had to sit there for about 5 mins before the car would start back up. Now those of you that have gone to Maricopa there is no street lights on the side of the road so sitting out in the dark by yourself is not all that fun. So yesterday after a long stressful day Brandon and I decided to go look at a Nissian Versa. And about 4 hours later we walked out with a brand new 2009 Nissian Versa. We traded in the Honda the one that was giving me a hard time. But to remind you we did not tell them that it feels like cutting out at random times. I was way excited and like I said after one long stressful day that sure made my day.

5 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Very nice! What kind of car?

Felicia H. said...

k dumb question I didn't see the writing because I was in a hurry. Way cute car.

Bjarnson Family said...

I didnt have writing on it the first time so no you are all good. I was heading to my docs appt when they finally got loaded up so I didnt have time to write. We like it alot. Its actually a 2009 not a 2008.

amber {and co.} said...

So cute, yay for new toys!!! And I know that car was a long time coming :) Im so so sorry you had one of the worst days ever, I love you and am glad something good happened for you guys!

Corynn said...

Yay for a new car! (Sorry for taking so long to comment. I thought I had.)
YAY! It looks really nice. I can't wait to see it in person.