Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

WHAT A GREAT 4th OF JULY!!!

Man I had a great 4th of July even though it was located in Arizona. I say that because I miss doing my own fireworks like we did when I lived in Utah. But after some time you get use to not doing them. So the day started off with Brandon and I sleeping over at my folks house on Thursday night so we could get up and head to Roosevelt Lake to do some boating. We didnt get there as early as we wanted to, but we were still excited because the lake didnt have many people there. I forgot my camera of course because I always do and dont know why. But I did find a picture of the lake. After the lake we went back to my parent's house and had dinner and waited for a firework show to start. We didnt want to go deal with all the people and traffic so we thought we could just go to the golf course by their house and see if we could see them there. We saw some off in the distant but we knew that wasnt the show we wanted to see. So we thought the show started at 9:30pm but never started and we ended getting bored so we left. Well as we were walking home we started hearing the fireworks so we turned back around. But once again it wasnt starting and they were doing tricks on us. So we just went home and as Brandon and I were driving home the show finally started. I was so annoyed. So I didnt get to see fireworks or do my own. But at least I got to go to the lake. The last pic is of my leg and you can somewhat see how burnt I got. The sad thing is I was in the shade most of the time and had SPF 45 on. This burn is from when I went on the tube for like 10-15 mins and was out from under the shade. As you can see I have some white on my feet so it looks pretty stupid. And on top of that the back of my legs dont burn no matter what I do so I look like a freak. O well we still had fun. Hope everyone else had a great and safe 4th.





3 comments:

Corynn said...

That is a nice burn!

Felicia H. said...

your foot looks funny hahaha

amber {and co.} said...

holy crap lady your knee looks painful! I'm glad you had fun though, next year you should come up to UT and we can do our own fireworks together :)