Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

Joy watching a movie. Lucy having a good time on the couch she was so cute she kept on standing up and then laying down. I couldnt tell if she was really tired or not.
Joy and Lucy posing for the camera.


So tonight Brandon and I got to watch our nieces Joy and Lucy. They are my sister in law's two girls. Joy is 4 and Lucy is 1. I titled it great experience because for the first hour and a half that the girls were here Brandon had to watch them alone until I got off work. He said that they were really good because he just turned on the TV and they watched Ice Age. It was cute when I got home he was just sitting on the couch with Lucy watching the movie. The girls are so cute. Its great to spend time with them because we dont get to see them all that much. Their family lives about three hours East of us in a small town called Thatcher. So they come out about every other month to go to the Temple, but when they do come out the girls stay with my brother in law's siblings because they have kids that they girls can play with. But every once in awhile we get to have them here.


Joy is usually not a big fan of Brandon because he likes to tease her but tonight they got along really well. Lucy on the other hand is so different from Joy. She just loved her Uncle Brandon when it was time for them to leave she went around to give us hugs and kisses and she kept going back to Brandon to give him more. I think he gets along with her much better.


When I first got home Joy told me that Lucy had a poppy diaper and Brandon told her to tell me that I needed to change it. I told Brandon that he needed the experience so he could go head and do it. However, when I checked it was not poppy she was just passing some nasty gas. She did have a wet diaper though so I told Brandon to come see how to change it. He said it looked pretty simple. I was actually surprised he was willing to watch.


Well it was great having the girls so up above are some photos and videos of the girls hanging out.