So I was finally able to convince Brandon to let me take a pic of him and his sores. Its pretty cool how they did the surgery. Instead of doing a huge cut along his stomach they just did three little holes. One hole is where the camera was at, the other one is for the liguid and vacum thing and then the last one is where the tools went through the appendics came out of. He is doing very well and we are glad that they found it before it got worse. Also he had to get sticked three different times because the guys that did it were students in training.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is better that they did little cuts instead of doing one really big one. Yell hi, I know how annoying it is being stuck with needles so any times I have really rolly veins so they had to stick me 7 times before my surgery.
hooray for laparoscopic surgery! It helps you heal so much better too since there's not all the stitches to take out...I'm glad he finally let you take some pictures, hope you're feelin better Brandon! :)
Yea he got sticked three times and each time they were rolling the needle around in his skin to make sure they got it in. The second time his arm was starting to swell. I would have passed out I hate needles way to much.
And his stitches are in the inside so they will not have to be removed and the outside is glued shut its kind of cool.
Eww... I don't know what else to say...
He is a man - he can get poked a few times! haha. I've been there.
Wow, that's great that he doesn't have stitches on the outside!and that it's not like one huge scar!Well hope you're doing better! I've been there before and it's painful! :)
Post a Comment