Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

LOVE MY WII!!

Kayli and I playing some boxing. I think I pulled my elbow out of socket here. JK
Here is how the boxing looks when you play its so much fun.
Kody and Brandon boxing. Kody looks so into it. They were on their knees to get better connection with the senser for the game.
Check out the sweat on Kody. That is what boxing does to you.

So Brandon and I got a Wii about a week ago. And its about time. I have been wanting one for so long but finally found one. We love it. We play it at least once maybe more times a day. Right now we only have two games but we will get up there soon. We have Wii sports which is so fun. I love the boxing game. We are both pretty sore from playing it so much. And we also have Carnival. Any game that you can think of at a carnival is on there. But I just thought I would share some pics of us and playing the Wii with my brother Kody and his girlfriend Kayli.


6 comments:

Felicia H. said...

see when you have a baby no more wii

amber {and co.} said...

whoo hoo! so glad you guys finally got one, its lots of fun, I'm glad you're enjoying it! And can't wait till we can play it with you :)

Bjarnson Family said...

O no Felicia when I have a baby I will still play the Wii trust me. And Amber I cant wait to play with you guys either.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love playing tennis on it! The wii makes playing sports a lot easier now that we have Kyle :). Tim just got Mario Kart and likes it.

Kelsey said...

Yeah the Wii is tons of fun and especially when you get to play with big groups!! Looks like fun at your place. So i have about 14 days left!! Can you believe it?

Bjarnson Family said...

Yea that Wii is tons of fun. And it is great when you can get tons of people together to play. Kelsey it seems like yesterday I found out you were going to have a baby how are you feeling? Let me know if you need anything.