Ok Friends and Family, I did it I signed my contract with Party Lite to become a consultant. Now that I have for the next three months I have to book some parties whether it be coming to your house and having you host it, or if you do a catalog party and I get everything to you. So yes those of you that do not live in Arizona I can get you a catalog and you can help me by hosting the party.
I am just going to start for the month of June so I need 6 parties in order to meet my quota. So if any of you are interested in doing a party at your home if you are in AZ or if those of you that arent you can do a Catalog party and I will get it to you. You can reach me on this or give me a call on my cell at 480-586-4256 and we can arrange it.
Please and Thank you.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds great, count me in! :)
Thank you Amber.
Post a Comment