Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

RIDE ALONG!!!


So I had a very interesting weekend. On Saturday night from 5pm-3:30am I went on a ride along with my friend Cameron who is a police officer with Tempe PD. It was so much fun. We made some very interesting stops and of course you meet some very interesting people. In the first 30 mins of being on we arrested two people that ended up being illegals so that was pretty cool. We had alot of other calls it was a very busy nice and I cant wait to do it again.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so cool, I know my mom would love to do that she has always wanted to be a cop.

Bjarnson Family said...

It was a blast. Your mom can just go to the police station and sign up for a ride along if she doesnt know anyone.

Felicia H. said...

I think she did I don't know why she hasn't gone yet.

amber {and co.} said...

Im so jealous, I'll have to tag along with brandon when he's an officer someday... way to catch those illegals! woot!

Kelsey said...

Sounds like fun, I dunno if I could do it now it might scare me and put me into labor!