So on Thursday night Brandon and I went to the D-backs baseball game. The City of Phoenix gave all their employees a discount on the tickets that were orginally $15 but ended up being $5 for the employees and whoever they wanted to bring. The seats werent half bad. Of course they were on the upper level section 300 but it was right behind home plate. When we got there we got together with a girl name Sarah who he works with and hung out with her family during the game. The d-backs ended up winning 8-5. It was a great game, and I had a great time.
For our Anniversary 2 years. I bought Brandon and myself a D-backs t shirt for the game.Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Fun, I love going to games. I was hoping last weekend we could have gone but they were pretty much sold out.
I love baseball! And the diamond backs are my favorite team too! Love the new shirts!!!
So when it says Geoff says is that really Geoff typing or is it Felicia? But if you guys would decide when you are coming down we could go to a game.
it was me i was just signed in under geoffs name
Looks like fun, i wish we could have come too! Happy 2 years!
Post a Comment