Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SURGERY COMPLETE!!

So I had my surgery this morning and it went well. They did find more than they were expecting though. At first they thought they were just going in to remove a cyst on my left ovary. Well when they got the scope in and inflated my tummy with a bunch of air they found a cyst on my right ovary and also some sort of infection on my tubes. I am glad they caught all of it though and I hope it doesnt come back. I believe the infection on my tubes explains why I have had troubles with my pregnancies. I dont have any problem getting pregnant I just have a hard time caring them full term or even caring them at all. So I pray that this will clear that all up and when I decide to get pregnant again I can actually enjoy it and be able to keep up with Miles as well. I am grateful everything went well today. Thanks to my wonderful dad for taking Miles this morning, and thanks to my wonderful husband for being by my side through all this. I dont know what I would do without my family and friends.

No comments: