Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CYST ON OVARY!!

So for the last few months I have been in alot of pain in my stomach. The pain got so bad sometimes that I couldnt get out of bed. I was also bleeding quite a bit (actually since I had Miles which was 8 months ago). Well finally at the end of March I called my OB to see if I could find out what was going on. I thought it could be my IUD but the news I got is not all the surprising but is at the same time. I went in for an ultrasound and they told me that they have found a cyst on my left ovary. They couldnt go into to much detail with me because they werent my doctor. Well she was out of the office for personal reasons until April 21st when I met with her to find out what was going on. She said the cyst was 7cm round and I had three option that I could try to get rid of it. One was to go on another birth control, 2nd was to wait it out and 3rd was to go in and surgically remove it. I have been in pain for months now that I didnt want to wait it out and both the 1st and 2nd option came down to that. So my choice was the surgery. I go in tomorrow morning to get it removed. Its an out patient and they arent going to have to cut me open just two little cuts so that is a relief. Now I say I am not that surprised about the whole thing because when I was 13 I had one on my right ovary but it went away, and my mom and her sisters suffered from them when they were younger as well. I just hope I dont keep getting them so it will come down to something worse. The last couple of nights I have been having nightmares about the whole thing. But I know I will be ok and that the Lord will be with me, and so will my mom. Tonight Brandon and I my dad are going to give me a blessing which will be nice because than I can get some sleep before tomorrow morning. I will let everyone know how it goes when I am finished.

No comments: