

I never imaged this would be the last birthday that I would spend with my mommy. These were taken last year when she turned 40 and I turned 23. Today is a bitter sweet day for me. I have always had my mommy to spend this special day with and today I dont get that chance. I am trying to stay strong because I know that is what she would want for me but its not easy. Not only is it our birthday but its also 8 months since her passing so that makes it 10 times harder to celebrate. I hope mommy knows that I love her and even though there may have been some birthdays that I complained I had to share it with her I wouldnt have wanted it any other way. Because of this special day her and I were very close. Love you lots mommy. And to end this post.
"Its my birthday and I will cry if I want to cry if I want to, you would cry to if it happened to you."





No comments:
Post a Comment