Hey guys if you want to find out whats new in the Bjarnson household leave a comment on this post and i will tell you what my new blog site is. Just leave your email address and I will send you an email. I will explain on the new blog what the deal is so no worries. Again if you want to know the news in the Bjarnson household leave your email in the comment and I will send you the new blog address.
By the way I am not getting rid of this blog. I will have both.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Hey Cammie,
Snags_Lowgs@yahoo.com
you know my email! Email me.
You know mine, too! Can't wait to see it!
jenna.lee@cox.net
hey....
cara5386@gmail.com
karin.tye@hotmail.com
Excited to see the new blog.
julianagarrett@aol.com
I want to know! :) mikencara@hotmail.com
fleesh16@yahoo.com
hurry hurry im curious
kelsey_farmer@msn.com
You've got mine!
Amanda
Don't forget me!
fantasticfaun@lycos.com
Post a Comment