Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING BREAK FUN!!





So this week has been spring break and it has been pretty fun, relaxing and stressful in some parts. On Monday night Brandon's friend from Utah came into town for the week with his girlfriend Ashley. They usually make a trip down about twice a year, and we sure do enjoy having them with us. Tuesday night I had to work but Devin, Ashley and Brandon just hung out for the day at a Park so Brandon could do his homework. That night as we were making dinner I decided that I was going to call out sick on Wednesday from work because they were all going to go shooting and I didnt want to leave Ashley alone with the boys.
So Wednesday morning we got up so we could get ready for some shooting. We drove out to mile marker nine and had a great time shooting at targets. It was pretty hot but we still had fun while it lasted. That night we went out to dinner at a steak house.
Thursday is the day that I started having the stressful day. We wanted to go camping and packed everything up into the car and stopped by the store to get stuff that we needed. Brandon and I only knew of one place to camp and I didnt think it was going to be to busy, but boy was I wrong. It was totally full. We decided that we would drive a few more miles to see if we could find another place, but by 7:00pm we finally decided it was time to go home. I was kind of bumded because I wanted to do some camping but at the same time I was in a really bad mood all day so it probably wasnt going to be a good idea.
Friday morning which was today I was not feeling to well so I just took it easy in the morning. Brandon and the other two went to play some frisbee golf. O but before they did that the two boys made us some breakfast. Well the rest of the day we just took it easy and then we decided to go see the movie "Knowing". Please whatever you do dont go waste your money on that movie in the theater. It was so dumb and very disappointing. The beginning of the show was really good but at the end it totally ruined the whole movie. So if you do want to see it just wait until you can Red Box it because then you would only be wasting a dollar.
Well thats about it for now. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

sounds like a crazy weekend

stevensfamily said...

Hey this is Brittainy (Peterson) stevens. Amanda gave me your blog address, I grew up with Brandon and Amanda out here in UT. LOL just ask Brandon about how Amanda and I use the "paint" the boys faces when they were asleep... Anyway it's great to see you guys are doing good. Our blog address is http://bstevensfamily.blogspot.com/

Brittainy