Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LONG TIME!!

Well my life is pretty boring so I havent posted in awhile. It pretty much stinks I know because I use to be so good at it. But now that school has started back up there not much to do anymore besides homework. However I guess we have had some exciting stuff going on but also some hard stuff at the same time.
I will start with the exciting news. On February 25th my brother in law Stuart headed to the MTC for his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He will be going to the South Carolina Columbia mission for two years. We are all very excited for him and know that he will do great. So because of this event my sister in law came into town which is nice because we have seen him quite abit this year and it has just started. More exciting news is my other brother in law is getting married this April to his long girlfriend and I have been helping them get ready for their big day. On the 25th of Feb my brother and I were able to do Lacey's bridals pictures and she turned out so pretty. I wish I could post the pics on the blog but we dont want to chance David seeing them so after their wedding I will get some pics on. It has been really fun doing the wedding stuff, this is my dream and helping family is making it come true.
Onto the not so good news. My mom has found out that she has some fluid building up around her heart and we are not sure what is causing it. She went into the hospital last night to get some test done and the first test came back good in a way that its not her arteries, however we still dont know where the fluid is coming from. We ask that prayers are with her through this time and that all comes back ok.
We are just taking it easy for now and hopefully soon i will have some pics to post on the wonderful blog. Hope all is well with everyone else.

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I love the look of your blog, it's so cute!
I hope my aunt dharma c feels better soon, give her a hug from me.

Corynn said...

An update!