Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

NO LIFE!!!

So I got a text message last night from my cousin telling me that I need to do more blogging. But to tell you the truth I have no life. Or I guess I have a life but its not all that exciting. I mean Brandon is working the night shift for the City of Phoenix Friday-Tuesday so his days off are Wednesday and Thursdays. And then I work Monday-Saturday during the day with usually a Wednesday or Thursday off to spend time with Brandon. But when we have our days off we are usually at home doing house work, or getting stuff done that we need to do together. Life is to expensive to go out and do much.
However, over the 4th of July weekend we will be going to the lake with my folks to do some boating so I will make sure that I get pictures of that and post it. We may also go to a firework show with Kody so if we do that I will get pictures.
So this is why I dont do so much blogging. Sorry I am boring.

7 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I am boring too I just take pictures of everyday stuff and write a bunch of boring stuff. Just take pictures of your cute face. I don't care what you blog just blog anything I like to see new stuff. You can put on bigger pictures of your house.

Bjarnson Family said...

My face is not that exciting to see. If I had a kid then I would take as many pictures as you do. I already have a big pic of my house on the blog.

amber {and co.} said...

lol, actually I think you're pretty good at blogging, better than i am sometimes! and I think you're life is exciting, you guys do fun things :)

Corynn said...

I am in the same boat. I have nothing to write about... Oh, well!

Felicia H. said...

I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!

Mindy said...

Hey, Cammie, we've missed you over at apron girls! You should tell us about the stuff you're doing to make your house your own!

(this is Felicia's sis-in-law, by the way!)

Kelsey said...

I would agree with Amber, you are better at blogging than me...Yeah you should come meet Brooklyn sometime, when you get a chance