Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

I want to thank my friend Amber and my Aunt April for hosting a Party Lite catalog party for me. It really means alot. Brandon and I are going through financial troubles right now because our AC went out and now my car is acting up and is in the shop. Having the extra income coming in from these parties helps out alot. So thank you again to Amber and April for doing this for me.
If anyone else is interested please let me know. In August the Hoilday Catalog is coming out so if you are having troubles with gift ideas its only one step away. Also anyone that likes Halloween and decorating for that we are doing a special catalog just for Halloween. I will get those forms in the middle of July. I will keep everyone updated on new things going on.
Thanks again.

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Cammie it was my pleasure!! We got some great stuff and I'm super excited to see what they come out with for the holidays... keep the catelogs coming :)

Felicia H. said...

I want to see the halloween catalogue

Bjarnson Family said...

I will get them in on July 21 as soon as I get them I will send you some and you can look at what you want. They have some cute stuff in there. Also if you host a party you can get 50% off your items that you buy.

Bjarnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.