Well I had an interview for the Assit manager position and I didnt get it. There was another person that applied that was already an assit manager so she got the position. O well though it was a great experience and I am going to keep on trying. There are alot of other position out there to apply for so I am going to go head and see what I can do. On top of that I have been really sick for the last week. I finally went to Urgent Care to get check out and its worse then I thought. I have a really bad ear infection, strept throat and sinus infection. The doc got me on 5 different medications and all of them make me really tired. I dont think I have slept this good in a long time. I sure hope it passes soon though because I am sick of being sick.
Brandon is doing well. He has been doing alot of work on the house and is loving it. He doesnt know what he is going to do with all his free time when the house is done. But I told him I can find plenty of things for him to do.
We hope all is going well with the rest of you.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Man, sick and bad news in the same week, boo! I"m sorry about both, i'm glad youre at least starting to get better and I really hope another position opens up soon that will work for you, you deserve it! You're in our prayers, we love you! :)
p.s. i like youre new profile picture, youre smile is so cute and cammie-ish! :)
Haha that picture was so funny. The first time that we took the picture I blinked so my brother in laws were like smile big so I did to keep my eyes opened. Brandon was so proud with that picture because he looks sooo good in it and I messed it up.
you poor thing I'm glad you are feeling better
Post a Comment