Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

FINISHED FINALLY!!




Brandon and I but mostly Brandon finally got the house the way we wanted it. The picture of the room was a mess when we first moved in. That was our storage room and now that the garage is finally finished we were able to paint the room and get it all cleaned up. We call it the Bernice room after my great aunt because everything in there minus the bookshelve we got when she passed away.
The shed I gave to Brandon last Christmas and he fnally put it up and got my back porched cleaned off so now we can sit out there when we have people over.

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Wow, the room looks great! Last time I saw it it was a mess- I know that was a ton of work but it looks like it was worth it! We'll have to come down and stay in it soon :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I need to come down and test it out. Call me when you can I have a blog kody needs to look at