
My niece Brianna, Josh's daughter lost her first tooth. She was so excited about it and had to call the whole family to let them know. She was so scared to pull it out on her own because she thought it was going to hurt so she got on the phone with my mom grandma Donna to have her walk her through it. At that point the tooth came out and she said it didnt hurt all that bad. She got a dollar for that tooth. Brandon was like "Wow the cost of living must gone up, because I only got a quarter for my tooth."





3 comments:
Congrats Briana! What a cutie pie :)
She makes me laugh, I like her mom too.
Yea she is a very cute girl. She is always calling me and when I dont answer she is like dont you love me. I am like sorry I am busy busy. So now we are going to make a schedule for when she can call me.
Post a Comment